Friday, November 5, 2010

Do you have to wait for Weekends to enjoy your life?

As I was going for a movie a small student asked me "Do you have to wait for weekends to enjoy your life?"
I was shocked as I was unable to answer the question asked by a small child....

So I decided to get the answers by Getting Real

Whether I m in my student life or in my Job Do I have to wait for weekends to enjoy my life????

Student really devotes half of its life in education in school and in college.If  you are in UPTU college then you spend 3/4th of your day in college, 6 days in a week....
so where is the time for life or for yourself?????

 If I am spending huge amount of time of my life on studies , then it becomes very essential for me to choose the job which i love doing. Which I can enjoy. There are ample opportunities out there in the world, one needs to be careful in choosing them. Otherwise job/studies  may become mere tool of paying bills and passing time and I would have to wait for Weekends to enjoy my life.

So always listen to your InnerVoice while selecting any task whether YOU WILL ENJOY THIS???

My formula for living is quite simple.  I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night.  In between, I occupy myself as best I can.I enjoy my work.....

so what you think guys.....

2 comments:

  1. wel.. persnally speakin i don hv 2 wait fo ne weeknd 2 rock maslf... n mah eve.. evry day kps me on hgh spirits.. 2 njoi mah day 2 duh fullest so keep rockin n don wait fo ne signal 2 freak out bddies... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well..i think 1 shud never b too busy 2 laugh n too seious too smile...each day i try to improve my sense of humour n always try 2 put a smile on ny1 interacting wid me which i take as a reward 4 myself... My funda...." njoy being in ur own compny n respect urself u wil find lyf beautiful"

    ReplyDelete